- The bottles are stored in a washing basket (we supply 1 with the machine) that accommodates 30 bottles of 750 ml to 1 L
- You can also purchase a second basket for washing bottles sizes from 200 ml to 500 ml or 2L growlers.
- Fresh water wash and rinse cycles ensure bottles always get new water. (2 gallons per cycle total)
** Wash capacity may vary depending on cycle used and local water pressure
- The Bottle washer is fully automated and offers the operator the choice of three wash cycles (short, medium and long)
- The unit is equipped with industrial heavy-duty watertight switches.
- The unit is equipped with a hot water booster that ensures a hot and efficient rinse cycle.
Most breweries are using hot water from the boiler.
- The washer dimensions are 26”x32”x7’ high (with the door opened)
- The durable frame made of stainless steel…all parts are food graded.
- Included low maintenance and adjustable soap dispensing pump for washing and sanitizing.
- The unit runs on 120/240 volts…
- This is virtually plug and play! You need a drain a water output and washer/dryer utility electrical plug.
Here are more specs on the water booster and electrical components.
- Power supply required; 220V 60HZ single phase with neutral line . Booster works at 220V, unit's control works at 120V. The pump is an open reversible motor .5hp it draws 4.7AMP. The booster operate at 220v with an element of 5KW it only pull 19.7 AMP. Non adjustable thermostat is provided that cuts heat at 80C approximately 192F degrees. Recovery time is approximately two minutes if water incoming is preheated at 140F degrees.
All our *Washer* arrive fully loaded with way stronger propellers pump and faster drain pump. ‘’soap & peristaltic pump’’, ‘’hot water booster’’, Nice looking and easy to operate ‘’Control board’’ fully automated and already pre-wired. The only thing you need to have it work, it is a female ‘’WOODS DRYER PLUG’’ installed in your wall right behind the washer, plus a one – 1˝ inches drain pipe and a good hot water supply, (60 gls hot water tank) will be perfect.
For a quote on the machine please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each machine comes with one washing basket.